Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Title
    Junior Broadcaster

I need a Script to show the Current DJ on air (Details Below)

Hello there:

I just switched to a Centova cast V3 Streaming server for Shoutcast V1 and V2.

I lost my ability to have a remote PHP script to show whether the current DJ is Auto DJ or the DJ that is streaming.( I had one through Makeavoice)

Here is the code they used:

<iframe src=http://makeavoice.com/shoutcast/websitecodes/autodjstatus.php?ip=173.236.59.82&port=8000&refres h=10&fontcolor=white&onlinefontcolor=green width=200 height=60 frameborder=0 scrolling=no></iframe>

If someone can help me with making one that would be most helpful.

Thank you in advance!

Title
    Administrator
    Looks like that script still works? Or is that just a sample stream?

What does it look like when the DJ is streaming? To me, this could prove difficult as SHOUTcast does not output anything natively to tell whether its Auto DJ or someone DJing. The AutoDJ software is separate from SHOUTcast, so you would need to find out what Makeavoice use (Centova? WHM?), and use their API's to determine.

Title
    Avid Broadcaster
    Yep. Works for me too. Just one thing...the space between the s and h in refresh=10. Had to remove that space, then it seems fine. But that may have just been a typo when posting it here.

Title
    Premium Member
    I think he implied that it already worked. What he asked for is a new script for his new Stream Host.
    Last edited by shoutcaststreaming; 07-21-2017 at 06:42 AM.
    SCS - Dedicated Bandwidth Servers
    Shoutcast / Icecast / Windows Media
    Transcoding - Auto DJ - Mobile Radio - FLASH Players - Auto DJ
    Broadcasting World's Stream Host of the Month

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    yes I need a new script for centova cast. Makeavoice uses Shoutcast 1.9.8 and Shoutca.st uses Shoutcast 2.4.7 I believe. It is Centova Cast V3 for an interface. If someone has a script that I can use and insert my server info, that would be great.

Title
    Avid Broadcaster
    In that case, there are a couple of possibilities. First one depends on knowing what Centova Cast uses for AutoDJ and if it has an api you can access to pull the needed info. So, you would need to ask them about that. The other way is to "hijack" one of the Shoutcast v2 stats and parse the xml data. That one would require your DJs to either be able to either prepend or apend the song title updates (some software provides a means to do this, including LCDJ and SAM Broadcaster) with their DJ names or use the Genre setting for this purpose. It is also possible to pull from Shoutcast v1.x but, only via the title updates means.

I can help you out with some code for all that, but I would need to know what Shoutcast version?

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    Believe it or not, I am using SAM 4.2.2

And what is funny is that this website also helped me make the Statistic Relays able to work.

I had to rig the setup for that but it works like a champ.

Thanks for helping.

Title
    Avid Broadcaster
    So, are you saying you need the script or not anymore? I'm a little confused.

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    I do need the script because i cannot get it to show on the website. i never used SAM to put the DJ name on the website. I never said i did not need it anymore.

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    the Statistic Relays and the DJ name on the website for who is On Air are 2 different things.