Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Title
    Junior Broadcaster

Question Looking For A Free Shoutcast Server Anybody Know Of Any Decent Ones.

6 weeks ago my house flooded during hurricane Harvey I am back up where I can run my station again. I am looking for a free shoutcast server to get me back on my feet for a few months I am not need much 128kbps at 75 slots. Which free shoutcast host do you recommend Listen2myradio sucks Myradiostream is so so the main down side is your not able to promote your station any where. Whsh4u is a decent free host I just do not like the server disconnecting at the same time every day for the time is no good I play a radio program at that time. Looking for any other shoutcast host.
    Phat Beats Radio playing Rap Hiphop RnB Soul Funk Reggae Chillhop Acid Jazz from the 1970s to early 2000s over 96k traxx playlist streaming at 96kbps AAC+ from Houston TX http://www.phatbeatsradio.com

Title
    Premium Member
    SCS - Dedicated Bandwidth Servers
    Shoutcast / Icecast / Windows Media
    Transcoding - Auto DJ - Mobile Radio - FLASH Players - Auto DJ
    Broadcasting World's Stream Host of the Month

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by shoutcaststreaming View Post
    2gb of bandwidth
    Phat Beats Radio playing Rap Hiphop RnB Soul Funk Reggae Chillhop Acid Jazz from the 1970s to early 2000s over 96k traxx playlist streaming at 96kbps AAC+ from Houston TX http://www.phatbeatsradio.com

Title
    The least You can do is "say thank you".
    shoutcaststreaming suggests You a solution to your current problem
    If you have a real need in help and backup from fellow members I propose you to accept the free 96kbps solution that shoutcaststreaming offers you.

At certain moments of life you have to accept what others are willing to do for you !
    Quote Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
    2gb of bandwidth
    Visit and listen @ BW !

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    I asked for decent Myradiostream and Listen2myradio are better even though they suck to.

Title
    Administrator
    I asked for decent Myradiostream and Listen2myradio are better even though they suck to.
    Okay, what are you expecting from a stream host for $0 per month? What specs?

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Okay, what are you expecting from a stream host for $0 per month? What specs?
    128kbps 75 slots I do not need anything else.

Title
    Administrator
    Myradiostream seems to be your only option. I do not know any other free shoutcast host services apart from what's already mentioned here.
    If you find that Myradiostream does not match your expectations, then you will need to pay for a server to match your expectations. As they say, you pay for what you get. If you pay nothing, you shouldn't expect anything.

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Myradiostream seems to be your only option. I do not know any other free shoutcast host services apart from what's already mentioned here.
    If you find that Myradiostream does not match your expectations, then you will need to pay for a server to match your expectations. As they say, you pay for what you get. If you pay nothing, you shouldn't expect anything.
    There web player is one of the worst web players I have ever seen. I would go with Caster.fm the web player there is no way to disable auto play and there is only a java script version of the player.

Title
    Administrator
    There web player is one of the worst web players I have ever seen. I would go with Caster.fm the web player there is no way to disable auto play and there is only a java script version of the player.
    If you want a free stream host, you have to use their web player. If you pay for a stream host, you can use any web player you like.