Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Title
    Dear BMRoyer,

Are You laughing with Me or what ?

"The robot voice" ?
    For god sake, You hear not a robot, its my voice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If You have no respect to people who provide You with a read or whatever, than this topic is closed !
    Shame on You !
    Quote Originally Posted by bmroyer View Post
    The robot voice has trouble saying, "Mudcat Country." I think it is because it is talking too fast to where it just says it all together.
    If You Like My Work Which I Have Done For You

Visit and listen @ BW !

Title
    In fact I have a great "Happy Halloween" read that I ever made at the time I was a member of radiodaddy.
    A real creepy & scary voice sample made with no editing, neither effects

My voice isn't that OK at this moment, but when my voice is trained and warm, I can go way deep and can create some special things

By the way, I never in my life have been compared to a "robot voice" as mentioned into the quote of BMRoyer ... I'm not amused with that
    Quote Originally Posted by shoutcaststreaming View Post
    @GKIye .. I might ask you to make me some Halloween liners in October. You would do a great Dracula.
    If You Like My Work Which I Have Done For You

Visit and listen @ BW !

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    I was not making fun of your voice, I thought it was one of those type to text voices. Check them out and compare to yours. You can pick different genders, different accents and so on.

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    I think I figured it out! It is your accent that makes it sound different. Where are you from? If I listen to it from that prospective then it does sound as it should.

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    I would like to know where you got the background music for them? I love the sound.

Title
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by GKIye View Post
    I made some IDs for You ...
    I hope You gonna like them

Good luck & all the best !
    Wow, they are fantastically voiced and produced GK! I'll keep in contact for some voiceover work for Broadcast Launch!

Title
    Administrator
    I'm going to lock this thread unfortunately, there is nothing much else to say after that.
    Keep in mind that the radio community is an international community, varying voices and accents are present across the various voiceovers produced on this forum. You should also remember that these are professionals, implying that they use a 'robot' text-to-speech simply because you do not have an understanding of worldly dialects does not mean you can judge or critique the work you receive, especially since it is free.

If you expect a certain style and wish to critique people's work on your standards, I would recommend hiring a voiceover artist by the hour. At least they get paid to hear your opinion rather than through their own time and effort giving it for free.