Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Title
    Avid Broadcaster
    I'm not sure quite what you mean by format, Do You mean text encoding? I'm not sure because RadioDJ =just uses a .txt file for listener counts, The listeners.txt text is the Docs folder inside the RadioDJ folder.

RadioDJ would just pick the info up from that text file with the amount of listeners as a number, The file would need to be output to the users local machine I'd imagine let them choose where to save it.

Not able to mock anything up as I'm useless at those sort of things, If you play with the latest version of RDJ and have a look at the history plugin that's the plugin that would read the information.
    Last edited by RDJUser; 05-18-2018 at 12:50 PM.
    Proud USER of RadioDJ Free Radio Playout software since 2010

Now Running RadioDJ on a 32GB computer.

Title
    Avid Broadcaster
    The latest release of MB Recaster now outputs the listener count from multiple servers to a text file which can be read by the History plugin in RadioDJ

So that one solution to this issue

Screen Shot 05-20-18 at 09.13 AM.jpg

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJUser View Post
    I'm not sure quite what you mean by format, Do You mean text encoding?
    Hi RDJUser,

No, I meant what would be required in the .txt file, what data and in what format should it be?

Thanks.
    autopo.st - Post your Radio Stations 'Now Playing' songs to Twitter, Facebook and TuneIn with images, tag the artist playing and even include 'Buy this Song' links... Power boost your Radio Stations Social Media! We also offer 'Now Playing' and 'Recently Played' website Widgets, Silence Detection for your radio stream and Audio Fingerprinting/Track Detection for your Radio Station. Mobile Phone Apps, Alexa Radio Skills and Cloud Audio Logging. Find out more at https://www.autopo.st

Title
    I wonder if "anyone" has read the post made by Johny and Me about what is asked by DJboutit into the main topic ??? ...
    I am looking for a downloadable program I do not need a script.
    Please donwload the setup at this link :
    https://download.cnet.com/SHOUTcast-...-75628030.html

Its a tool as requested who has an easy setup, it shows realtime updates, bitrates, listeners etc etc ...
    and you have the choice between Shoutcast V1 & V2 & Icecast
    The user can add several different stream IPs ...
    Visit and listen @ BW !

Title
    Avid Broadcaster
    Just the listener counts that's all the listeners text file in MB Recaster does...

No, I meant what would be required in the .txt file, what data and in what format should it be?
    I have no idea what format it should be in I thought a text file was just that a text file I know bugger all about formats.

I actually think I'm going to promote the hell out of MB Recaster rather than wait for anything else to happen...

I don't need listener stats but i know people who do & I think MB Recaster is the best option right now especially if used alongside RadioDJ..