Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    I paid for the 'pro' version of TuneIn on iOS and Android. This allows me to stream all of my favourite stations in the car without listening to ads or viewing pop-ups.

I would like my listeners to have the same experience but I obviously can't insist that everyone purchase the 'pro' version of TuneIn or Simple Radio.

Is it possible to purchase a custom streaming app that doesn't insert audio ads or pop-ups? Does anyone have any recommendations for streaming app vendors?

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDrake View Post
    Is it possible to purchase a custom streaming app that doesn't insert audio ads or pop-ups? Does anyone have any recommendations for streaming app vendors?
    Hi JohnDrake, apologies for the direct plug of our services, but we offer Mobile Apps that do not insert adverts and, as they are a paid for service, no not include popup adverts (unless you enable them and you'd keep 100% of the revenue). Links in my signature.

There are, of course, other vendors.

Thank you.
    autopo.st - Post your Radio Stations 'Now Playing' songs to Twitter, Facebook and TuneIn with images, tag the artist playing and even include 'Buy this Song' links... Power boost your Radio Stations Social Media! We also offer 'Now Playing' and 'Recently Played' website Widgets, Silence Detection for your radio stream and Audio Fingerprinting/Track Detection for your Radio Station. Mobile Phone Apps, Alexa Radio Skills and Cloud Audio Logging. Find out more at https://www.autopo.st

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    we offer Mobile Apps that do not insert adverts
    I certainly like having the choice between ads/no ads on a mobile Internet radio app:

https://www.autopo.st/mobile-phone-apps

I downloaded your Android app for "The Jazz UK" Internet radio station.

All the controls are nicely laid out and easy to use. The buttons are large and easy to read, ideal for when I'm in the car in the dark stopped at a traffic light.

Switching between streams was no problem at all. I especially like the way the Twitter feed opens up inside the app--I can read Tweets while listening to tunes!

Very slick!
    Last edited by JohnDrake; 05-23-2018 at 04:45 PM.