Title
    Avid Broadcaster

Lots of New Broadcasters

If the stats on my website are anything to go by there are a LOT of people looking to start their own radio stations during lockdown in various countries.

Always great to see other people start broadcasting. I've been into internet radio for 21 years now. Sometimes it can be a great hobby to be into.

I'm passing the time in lockdown by learning new things... Next weeks challenge is a raspberry Pi 4 to try and configure and run a database from.
    Proud USER of RadioDJ since 2010

Currently Running RadioDJ on a 32GB Machine

Online: Blog - Twitter - Now Playing

Title
    Avid Broadcaster
    Had an intresting email through last night from Zeno FM

In these past few weeks, we have received a record number of new stations and listeners. This unprecedented traffic has caused some technical issues which you may be aware of (eg: delays, cuts in streaming.) Our team is working hard to monitor and fix these issues. We are also implementing changes on our backend to accommodate this influx of listeners and continue providing the world class streaming service you are accustomed to.
    Its no surprise people have taken to streaming a radio station in lockdown. Always makes me happy when I see a streaming newbie.

Lockdown: Its the music that's keeping me sane most days.
    Proud USER of RadioDJ since 2010

Currently Running RadioDJ on a 32GB Machine

Online: Blog - Twitter - Now Playing