Title

Speaking of Vinyl

[center:k2g9tjf6]Speaking of Vinyl, I was wondering how many people still have any?

I still have over 300 albums and over 500 singles in my basement. I also have over 300 12" singles of (Ultimix, RetroMix, HitMix, etc). They're all in good/great condition.

To that end I also have a NuMark turntable (and accompanying phono pre-amp) that I use on occasion.
    Sometimes it's during a webcast, sometimes it's to digitize an old album, sometimes it's for nostalgia.

Maybe it's because of my generation, but I can't part with my vinyl.[/center:k2g9tjf6]

Title

Speaking of Vinyl

[center:k2g9tjf6]Speaking of Vinyl, I was wondering how many people still have any?

I still have over 300 albums and over 500 singles in my basement. I also have over 300 12" singles of (Ultimix, RetroMix, HitMix, etc). They're all in good/great condition.

To that end I also have a NuMark turntable (and accompanying phono pre-amp) that I use on occasion.
    Sometimes it's during a webcast, sometimes it's to digitize an old album, sometimes it's for nostalgia.

Maybe it's because of my generation, but I can't part with my vinyl.[/center:k2g9tjf6]

Title
    Administrator

Re: Speaking of Vinyl

i have gotten rid of all my vinyl's. Ive gone digital on my turntables

Title
    Administrator

Re: Speaking of Vinyl

i have gotten rid of all my vinyl's. Ive gone digital on my turntables