Title

I recommend Straub!

Jeff has been the voice of 9412 since 2003 (with a small amount of time where we were stupid and went with someone else... kinda like when they had a different Becky on Roseanne and she sucked)

I can think of no one else to trust your imaging with!

Thanks,
    Chris J. Popp
    9412 - The Rock Station
    www.9412.com(Y)

Title
    Previously Known As arthurburton
    Rank Amateur
    I can- www.arthururton.net check out the imaging demo ;-)BIG RED Button!
    If I have helped you with a Freebie- please be kind enough to add a link from your own site or blog to mine- thanks! http://arthurburton.net

Thank You!

Title
    Jeff, to me, just sounds like someone's creepy uncle trying to be a over the top 70's boss radio jock. No emotion, just a talking head. I'd say it's not necessarily a bad thing, it really depends on your station, but I don't think he's for everybody.

Voices are tools anyhow.

You really have to think about what image you want to project and find talent that works for your focus and budget. It's not all about just someone saying your station calls, anyone can do that. They have to have passion behind that, and believability. If you don't have that, then you might as well hire a monkey to do it.

Title
    I think Jeff is great as well and snarfdude is correct as well, it just matters what sound you are trying to give your station.

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by mpmss1 View Post
    I think Jeff is great as well and snarfdude is correct as well, it just matters what sound you are trying to give your station.
    Yep, agree with that, everyone want's to achieve their own sound and style.