Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title

Status Script

Hey Guys, iv seen on some sites, that when theres a changed DJ or a name in the title it will bring up on the site who is djing and bring up there picture.

any ideas what this script is called and where i can get it?

Thanks

Cobby

Title
    http://www.djra3.com/djra3/

That should be exactly what you are looking for. Great script and it's really cheap!

Title
    You mean like a 'Now Playing' type script which includes the DJ name and picture?

Title
    I'm writing a program for station owners that will do what you want when I finish it. Basically the station owner will provide the dj with a download to a windows program that is installed on the djs pc. You will create an account for that dj in the script that is installed and hosted on your web server so the dj can login. When the dj installs runs the program he is prompted to first login. Once he is logged in he will have a menu to change dj name, dj photo, dj slogan, who's up next and when, as well as request links etc. Can easily change any html type code instantly using the menu like adding a piece of flash for instance. This is not a scheduler as sometimes a dj can't do their show and scheduler type scripts show what' they are pre-programmed to show. This is done in real time by the dj going live. If the dj doesn't show up the owner can easily change the output using the same windows program or directly from the webscript on his site. I wasn't planning on announcing this as I haven't finished it yet. I was gonna gauge interest in it before going all out.

If this needs to be moved elsewhere please do. I just wanted the person to know an alternative will be available soon and will be very affordable.

Title
    Sounds like a great program wildun!

Plenty here that may be of use to you,

http://www.streamsolutions.co.uk/resources/scripts

Title
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobby View Post
    Hey Guys, iv seen on some sites, that when theres a changed DJ or a name in the title it will bring up on the site who is djing and bring up there picture.

any ideas what this script is called and where i can get it?

Thanks

Cobby
    I personally havent seen any but im sure they are easy to code up.

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by wildun View Post
    I'm writing a program for station owners that will do what you want when I finish it. Basically the station owner will provide the dj with a download to a windows program that is installed on the djs pc. You will create an account for that dj in the script that is installed and hosted on your web server so the dj can login. When the dj installs runs the program he is prompted to first login. Once he is logged in he will have a menu to change dj name, dj photo, dj slogan, who's up next and when, as well as request links etc. Can easily change any html type code instantly using the menu like adding a piece of flash for instance. This is not a scheduler as sometimes a dj can't do their show and scheduler type scripts show what' they are pre-programmed to show. This is done in real time by the dj going live. If the dj doesn't show up the owner can easily change the output using the same windows program or directly from the webscript on his site. I wasn't planning on announcing this as I haven't finished it yet. I was gonna gauge interest in it before going all out.

If this needs to be moved elsewhere please do. I just wanted the person to know an alternative will be available soon and will be very affordable.
    Sounds cool keep us up to date with it wildun

Title
    Will do jkemr.
    Here are a few things it will include.

Customized per station.
    Windows program installer will be branded to the station. Will include station name, logo, and program icon when DJ installs.
    Free updates. This will not be an instant download as I will set up each script for each individual station.
    Turn around will be based on demand, there's only one of me.. :p

Admin web panel will also include at a minimum all the dj functions, current listener stats per server and total listeners.
    Kick stream source option.

Future version plans.
    Built in request system
    Listener graphs.

Maybe some other things owners and djs can use.

Quote Originally Posted by wildun View Post
    Will do jkemr.
    Here are a few things it will include.

Customized per station.
    Windows program installer will be branded to the station. Will include station name, logo, and program icon when DJ installs.
    Free updates. This will not be an instant download as I will set up each script for each individual station.
    Turn around will be based on demand, there's only one of me.. :p

Admin web panel will also include at a minimum all the dj functions, current listener stats per server and total listeners.
    Kick stream source option.

Future version plans.
    Built in request system
    Listener graphs.

Maybe some other things owners and djs can use.
    This can all be done web-based using MySQL and PHP. Why a piece of software, if you don't mind my asking?