Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Title
    HUGE improvement. BUT, that ending..... you never know when it has atually ended because of those silent gaps. Other than that it is superb.

Title
    Imaging Professional
    Thank u man. I appreciate the feedback...

I put a gap after "hits from the 70's and 80's" and "that was awesome" on purpose. My reason was such that I wanted u to think it was over and by the time you had a second to collect any sort of thought there was a man saying "that was awesome". I was hoping to pry that in the mind at the same time a collection of a thought was being processed about a summary of the quality of production. Thus helping the listener think "that IS awesome" by crossing thought patterns.

If that makes any sense. That reasoning may also be perceived as being stupid. I don't know, I'm weird...

Now the other gaps are not quite on purpose, just sounded right to me. No real reason at all..I'm sure that last female sweep will be wanted as a separate file so I will toy with it some (Ie: the gap between the explosion and "hits from the 70's and 80's)....

Thanks again Jinglemaster. You have taught me a few things in this evaluation.

P.S. You all probably think I'm crazy now.

Title
    Imaging Professional
    Just change it to gay indians and then its funny accurate and politcally correct. I actually am posting though to ask this At the very beginning you used the THX sound which is of course copyrighted. Can you do that in something that you intend to sell?

Title
    Senior Broadcaster
    Not bad, but too much FX, not enough voices.

For the record... My fathers-friends-sons-teachers-brother was a queer indian. He was very proud to come out in the 80's, not the 70's. Im pretty sure he would have been offended if you had mentioned his style as the 70's and not the 80's, it seems... Old fashioned for him, hes young.
    KNSJ.org / 89.1 FM San Diego

Title
    Imaging Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutish Sailor View Post
    Not bad, but too much FX, not enough voices.

For the record... My fathers-friends-sons-teachers-brother was a queer indian. He was very proud to come out in the 80's, not the 70's. Im pretty sure he would have been offended if you had mentioned his style as the 70's and not the 80's, it seems... Old fashioned for him, hes young.
    :orly: That is very interesting because my mothers-friends-daughters-proffessors-sisters-dentists-polo partners lover was a gay Indian but alas he came out in the ninties and since he was Indian and not Native American does that even count? :doh:

But it still doesn't answer the THX question

Title
    Imaging Professional

Cool too many fx

not tryin to hate on ya here so don't get the wrong idea. just offering advice from one professional to another. fx are nice don't get me wrong, but there is not enough voice in your demo. when i listen to a demo, I want to hear what that vo artist will sound like on my station before I pay him money to do something for me. if all i hear is music, i'm more apt to turn away. Why? because all of us have already heard the music. Also, your use of the word queer might offend someone. I would just say the village people. EVERYONE knows who they are too. This is just an opinion. Hope it helps.