Hello,
I'm looking into selling my website, I've spent endless hours with a collage editing the content, creating images and advertising. The website is more of a passion to myself rather than another project. It's been open 9 months now and we have got allot of good feedback on how clean, easy to browse and professional the website looks.

My main reason to even explore this route is I lack in money and time. I'm a very busy student with future exams in the upcoming months. Our team have been more than great, as things get rolling, I have to find a solution or pull out of the website. We have a dedicated team of FM presenters aswell as a few new entertainers looking for a new hoobie and djs. I'm sure my staff would love to stay on and help with the radio, we can sort something out.

Selling
  • The entire website
  • Domain
  • Panel
  • Sweepers
I can also offer FREE web hosting until 2013.

Website
What you see is what you get basically.

Domain
Expires 26/10/11 - Registered with sawhosting.com

Panel
Personally created by our friends over at votexweb.com, it consists of the following:

• Edit profile - Allows staff to edit their on-site profile page
  • Private messaging - Private message those registered on the panel
  • Timetable - Book a show with a click of a button
  • Request line - Listeners can contact you directly through the website, the message then appears on the panel without delay by just clicking refresh.
  • Admin home - Basically acts as a notepad, to save, edit and remember stuff to do.
  • Image uploader - Upload Banners & Images into your desired folder with a click of a button.
  • System configuration - Edit the encoder details and competition line.
  • Crack it - Enables you to have on site live competitions, you choose the word have your listeners guess it. www.stancefm.com/crackit
  • Admin timetable - Book permanent shows, this is different to "normal timetable" as you get to select a show name aswell as the presenter(s).
  • Banner rotator - Select which images you would like to use and where you would like them to link to.
  • Users - Add / Edit / Delete
  • Usergroups - What one person to see something on the panel but not another? you can choose this with a few clicks.
  • Pages - Additional pages can be added to the panel with a tiny bit of php editing skills

Sweepers
Comes with several high quality productions from our friends over at radioproductioncompany.co.uk

Pricing
I'm not asking for a huge sum of money, I'm sure we can work around ones budget.

Link: www.stancefm.com
Email: Richard(at)stancefm(dot)com

Kind Regards,
Richard Barry.