Jump to content

They Call Me Wildun


Recommended Posts

That's pronounced Wild Un (like wild one but in southerneze). I'm best described as a internet geek with a passion for music. 80% of my time is spent online and the other 20% I eat and sleep. I try to help folks out when time permits, unfortunately I don't have a lot of it to spread around. I operate my internet radio station, the internet radio amber alert system, ny hosting company, fight the RIAA over royalty rates and do support for some internet radio related sites. Don't have time to type more right now.. lol :P


Nuff said

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...