Web site templates

billh

I was playing around with one of my grapics programs so I thought I'd post these for any BW members that might be able to use them.

So here are some very basic web site templates I made with a simple layout and you will need to make changes to fit your needs. I only added a Header, Nav Bar, Nav Links and Footer. You'll notice I didn't change the color of the links in the nav bar as you view these templates. You can give them away or what ever. All I ask is that you leave my information in them, no link back to any of my sites is needed.

Grumpy Old Man

"I'm Retired" Donations PayPal.Me/artistview . I only do dry reads, if you want FX's you'll have to add them, I might add them. If you use my voice please link to my art site AbstractArtist.xyz, Thank you

Gary,

You can do what ever you want with them. I just made the for the fun of it while I was on my graphics program. They sure aren't anything special but I thought someone could use them.

"I'm Retired" Donations PayPal.Me/artistview . I only do dry reads, if you want FX's you'll have to add them, I might add them. If you use my voice please link to my art site AbstractArtist.xyz, Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...