2011 And Your Station

This year we learned that if you let under 16's dj on your station , someone will call the police :\ , on a brighter note i believe we've achieved to create a good brand and i have high hopes for it's sucess in 2012 and i won't stop until galaxy has taken over the internet!

Also taking on board the whole blogging tip from wavestreaming , i will be launching a music blog

Edited by BWorld

This years been a challenge from shutting my station down to DJ'ing on another station its been great fun.

As for the Future I will be Starting 2012 off in style. my show will be on 7pm - 11pm on NYE BUT Im hoping to be on air thru til 1am if the program director gives me the green light. My challenge for next year A complete new studio setup, new PC etc etc .....

Edited by djgary72

My Blog https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com

User of RadioDJ FREE radio playout software since 2010.

How to Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

RadioDJ is my most FAVOURITE piece of software EVER

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

:)

It would be in violation of Lodcaster's policy which states:

Royalties attributable to music copyrights are included because Loudcaster pays them. However, the use of copyrighted music doesn't extend past Loudcaster.com. The current US Copyright law, and statutory music licenses maintained by ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SoundExchange require that you manage and pay for the royalties if you embed and or re-brand the streams outside of Loudcaster.com.